At Sleep Experts, we care deeply about the health and wellness of our customers and employees. During times of extreme stress and uncertainty, it is even more important to ensure you are getting quality sleep to stay healthy. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Sleep Experts has taken additional measures to ensure our customers and employees remain safe, while also keeping within the guidelines produced by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Here are the steps we’re taking to address COVID-19:
Due to the shelter-in-place order recently issued by city officials, some of our stores in the Dallas County area are temporarily closed. Find a store to give us a call or to find an alternate store location.
Practicing safe hygiene has always been a standard at Sleep Experts. In our open stores, we have implemented additional measures to ensure our customers and employees are safe. Some of these additional measures include:
- Enhanced, frequent cleaning of high-touch areas, such as door handles, phones, bathrooms and mattresses
- Providing napkin pillow protectors for our guests to use while testing out beds
- Having hand sanitizer or wipes available for our staff and guests
- Sending all associates reminders about the importance of personal hygiene and reiterating to not come into work when sick
- Suspending large in-person meetings and non-essential travel
Per CDC recommendations, we have asked all associates who have traveled to at-risk locations—or associates with immediate family members who have traveled to these locations—to self-quarantine for 14 days.
As always, we strive to place our customers at the center of everything we do. We’re doing everything in our power to ensure a safe and healthy shopping experience for our guests and our associates. While our stores remain open for business, we want to remind you that you can purchase over the phone by speaking to one of our experts. Over the phone, we’ll guide you through our Expert Match® process to help you find the mattress best suited to you for a supported, personalized sleep experience.
Find a store to give us a call.
Having your mattress delivered with care and safe practices has always been a standard at Sleep Experts—however, we’re taking extra precautions to address the safety of both our drivers and our customers within their homes. Some of these additional measures include:
- All our mattresses are delivered in sealed plastic bags.
- Our delivery teams are cleaning their trucks twice a day.
- We’re proactively asking customers if they want us to use gloves during their delivery.
- All tablets and phones are wiped down with alcohol-based screen wipes after every delivery stop.
- We’ve enhanced and increased the frequency of cleaning of our distribution centers in high-traffic areas.
- All mattress removals will be completely sealed inside the customer’s home before being placed in the delivery truck.
As we continue to monitor the situation, we’ll keep this page updated with the latest information and/or changes.
Thank you for continuing to be a loyal Sleep Experts customer.