Better sleep is almost here.
Track the status of your order by entering your phone number or order number below.
Free Mattress Removal and Recycling
Help us share the gift of sleep with a family in need. While your new mattress is being delivered, our team can remove your old mattress from your home at no cost to you—we'll sanitize it and donate it to a local shelter.
Preparing for your Delivery
To help our delivery team best serve you, here's how to prepare for delivery.
- Verify that your address and phone number on the invoice are correct.
- Plan to be home during the predetermined three-hour delivery window.*
- Clear a wide path to your chosen room and remove any breakables. Our delivery team may ask you to sign a release if there is possibility of breakage of your personal items during delivery.
- If you would like your old mattress removed and recycled for donation, strip it of all sheets and linens and detach the headboard and/or footboard.
- Our delivery team is permitted to remove one mattress set for each mattress set purchased. Additional charges may apply if extra pieces are moved.
- Our delivery truck will pull up next to the delivery address. Our trucks are 13’6” high—Any trees, gates or overhangs that prevent us from getting within 50 feet of your door will require you to provide a method of transportation for the mattress from the truck to your home.
Find a Store